Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Speedy Gonzales' Holiday Part III @ 27.10.2009 @ Chillies Midvalley - later that evening

Once we have arrived from UiTM Shah Alam, Erwin told me that a good friend of his Matad wanted to meet him and have dinner together. Bob came too.



Initially I thought I'd just rest after a long day but then Emir has yet to have his dinner and it has been awhile since I last saw Matad, so both Emir and I went along. Chillies is just downstairs haaha



Matad has been wanting to bring us here coz he knows how much we love food and the fact that they have a bottomless nacho serving (endless serving) is sooo very the inviting.




Emir had a nice bowl of beef soup but after he had his fill (and covered with soup from head to toe) he was more interested in exploring the place so poor mummy didnt really get to enjoy her meal... sob sob... but luckily I had the nachos and the wonderful hot wings they had!



Did I tell you for the first time, Erwin and I felt so overwhelmed with the servings of food there!!!


Insya allah, next time we plan to go to Chilies again... but firstly we'll just order above said and then decide whether to order main meals or not...


Told you that it was a speedy gonzales holiday-ing...


Note:

Which is exactly why I didnt have the time to meet any of my friends.... insya allah next time... I'd be rushing for time and any get together with friends must be in a relaxing mode right... the only friend I meet was Zairin and even then it was just for a brief of time for lunch and that she had to rush to pick up her daughter... it's not that we do not want to extend the visit... but you are aware that longer stay would mean longer moolah involved right? Insya allah, will save up some more and with proper budgeting will make next trip longer and more the Pepe Le Pew style.... instead of our speeding bullet/Road Runner holidaying like this one...






The only time we manage to shop was to grab a few items from nearby Robinson Store and in our rushing to go back to our room we bought a pair of BEN 10 sandals for Emir which was way too small for him... and that was it... officially we did not get Emir anything during this trip ... except for a DOODLE toy to keep him company in the plane...



1 comment:

Awesome Blossome said...

Well, didn't know u were in town either, but that's alright :-). Congrats to Ee (though a bit overdue). And yes, pls plan for a longer trip nxt time dear. Miss u much! I'll take Emir to see fireflies!